Hurry, hurry, hurry: Our friends at Torre Barolo are offering a chance to win 3 nights in Barolo, staying at a renovated 17th century tower, located in the heart of the Langhe Valley in Piedmont.
Torre Barolo is one-of-a-kind. From its elevated position in the village, guests can enjoy sweeping views of the vineyards and medieval hill top towns that contribute to the charm of this region. This self-catered property is an ideal escape for those seeking the amenities and privacy of a private home, yet wanting an authentic Italian countryside experience while on holiday.
What do have to do? If you aren’t already a Fan of TorreBarolo on Facebook, simply become one by the end of January 2010 and you automatically will qualify for the drawing. If you are a Fan of TorreBarolo already, then easy, just continue to support the TorreBarolo Fan’s Page with your comments.
The TorreBarolo draw rules:
1. As of January 31st, all names on the Fan page will be entered into a hat and we will draw a name. If the lucky winner is unable to redeem their prize, then we will draw a 2nd winner … and so on;
2. The prize of 3 nights at TorreBarolo has a value of €375 and is not redeemable in cash. As is standard at TorreBarolo, a security deposit will still be requested upon check-in;
3. The availability period for the winner’s 3 night stay runs from Feb 5th, 2010 to March 31st, 2010;
4. If the winner removes him/herself from the TorreBarolo Fan’s page before their 3 night stay, the winner forfeits their winning;
5. After staying at TorreBarolo, the winner will be requested to enter a review on the TorreBarolo website as well as on TorreBarolo Fan’s page;
6. The winner will be contacted via Facebook directly to their message inbox;
7. The final winner will be announced on the Fan’s page on Feb 1st.
So what are you waiting for, become a TorreBarolo fan on facebook now!!!!!